This article will help you choose the right trailer hitch locks with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product. So that you can shop worry-free!
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Our Recommended 10 Best trailer hitch locks Reviews 2021
- DIMENSIONS: 9” x 9” x 3”
- BUILT TO LAST: The REESE Towpower Universal Coupler lock is a premium lock constructed with an aluminum body and heavy-duty steel lock bar. Distance between lock shackle holes center to center is 4-1/2 inch
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Ratchet design is adjustable with 11 locking positions and fits 1-⅞”, 2”, and 2-5/16” couplers.
- DETERS THEFT: Bright, deterrent yellow color is durable, highly visible, and an essential accessory to all types of trailers.
- SECURE PROTECTION: Easy-to-install lock resists picking, prying and drill outs. Guards against truck or trailer towaway theft in storage.
- Universal coupler lock fits virtually all 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16" trailer couplers.
- This lock protects unattended trailers and guards against tow-away theft. The bright red finish discourages thiefs from messing with your trailer.
- Resists rust and corrosion. Simple installation and removal.
- Advanced locking mechanism resists picking and prying.
- We can NOT key two (2) of these locks the same. The similar 379KA coupler locks are available keyed alike. The only difference between this one (389DAT) and the 379KA is the color.
- Universal, fits all couplers
- Secures trailer when not being towed
- Ratchet design with eleven locking positions. Bright theft deterrent silver
- Fits 1-7/8, 2 and 2-5/16 inch trailers
- Two theft proof square keys are included
- Designed to provide excellent towing
- Lockable offering extra safety
- Includes swiveling clip
- Includes swiveling clip
- Easy to install
- Trailer hitch lock fits 1-7/8 in. (48mm), 2 in. (51mm) and most 2-5/16 in. (59mm) trailer couplers
- Trailer lock is best used for vehicles, trailers, and RVs
- Trailer coupler lock features advanced locking mechanism to resist picking and prying
- Trailer hitch lock is constructed from zinc to resist rust and corrosion
- Includes one trailer coupler lock, two keys
- Molded to fit the specific shape of your trailer or Caravan (RV) 2 5/16 inches coupler when unhitched
- Materials used by AMPLOCK provide good rust resistance for use in all climates
- Easy to use with AMPLOCK’s push and lock system
- The strongest lock to secure your trailer or caravan (RV) made with high quality materials and control and identification key system
- World’s first OE approved gooseneck adapter, Endorsed by Lippert Components, Inc. for their frame systems
- Fits Lippert #1621, 1621HD, 0719 and Fabex PB-600 Series
- Fits Lippert #1716, 1116 and 0115 - Spacer kit #61301 is required
- 5th Airborne expertise reduces stress transferred to the RV frame
- Rated for 16,000 lbs. capacity utilizing both CSA & SAE J2638 test standards
- Crafted from the highest quality material
- Perfect for outdoor and even indoor use
- Made in China
- One size fits all (from 1-7/8", 2", to 2-5/16", all coupler types)
- Key hole cover slides up to seal out dirt and grime
- ✔️CHECK PHOTO INDEX for coupler FITTING! WE HAVE NUMEROUS LOCKS TO ACCOMMODATE DIFFERENT COUPLERS
- ✔️ Ultimate protection against theft - Bolt Cutter Proof
- ✔️ 1/4" All Steel Construction - Black Powder Coat Finish
- ✔️ Easy to Install, Check Photos to identify your coupler
- ✔️100 % Made in the USA!
- DURABLE, TOUGH TRAILER LOCK: Locks for any ball and ring type trailer hitch: BRHL universal theft protection locks for earth moving equipment and trailers
- HIGH QUALITY BALL HITCH LOCK: High security lock, made with quality material: Electro-plated and power coated finish to ensure no rust
- UNIVERSAL FIT TRAILER LOCKS: Universal for any size ball: 1-7/8", 2", 2-5/16" or ring/pintle type hitch: Built with 3/8" plate steel
- KEY SYSTEM: Barrel key lock for greater protection: Includes 2 tubular lock keys
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easy to follow instructions to ensure maximum protection for your trailer to moving equipment
The Buying Guide: Our Advice on How to Buy the trailer hitch locks
Before you invest your hard-earned money into a product, you should properly educate yourself about the available products and the best alternatives in the market. We have compiled the list of factors you should consider before buying a trailer hitch locks to make your task easier.
Like almost any product, before buying a trailer hitch locks, you should ask yourself these few questions:
- How reputable are trailer hitch locks in comparison to market competitors?
- How durable and long-lasting are they, and how easy is it to service or fix them if something goes wrong?
- Why is it worth buying trailer hitch locks instead of other products?
- What are some key features and highlights of trailer hitch locks? Are those features worth it for your needs?
- What are some positives and negatives of trailer hitch locks, and how do they affect your user experience?
- Where can you buy trailer hitch locks and service or repair it if necessary?
These are just some of the questions that you need to seek the answer to when purchasing the product. It is essential to keep in mind that you may have further queries and questions, as you should.
These are just a few considerations that we consider absolutely crucial. You can find detailed answers to almost all of your questions by some internet research or even by trying out the product at the store.
Summarized Tips on Why You Should Buy from an Online Marketplace
In the year 2021, you have a multitude of options every time you look to buy a new product. You have traditional retailers, department stores, online marketplaces, etc. We believe that for your next purchase, you should seriously consider online marketplaces.
Online platforms come with loads of facilities designed to make your entire shopping experience better. They are reputable, well regarded, and provide you with the opportunity to shop from your home and get the best deals.
A very important thing you get when buying from an online platform is flexibility and convenience. In our busy lives, it is quite hard to find the time to visit a physical store. Meanwhile, you can buy anything you want, including trailer hitch locks from an online store, while you are taking a break at work or doing your chores.
As it should be clear to you by now, there are a multitude of benefits when you go with an online platform over physical stores. Some of the benefits are summarized below in a few key points:
Online platforms quite often offer the best value in the market. There are many sellers who sell trailer hitch locks. However, thanks to the wide dealer and supplier network as well as advanced supply chain management, online platforms can almost always undercut the competing physical stores.
Online platforms also often give discounts and sales, especially around the Black Friday event and other festivities. You can find deals that you simply can’t find anywhere else.
Reliability is one key concern when you buy from an online retailer without physically testing the product. You simply don’t have the option to check the product before buying, so you must rely on the site.
Thankfully, online platforms usually offer warranty and easy replacement on many brands and products, including trailer hitch locks. You can avail all the warranty facilities of any regular store, all from the comfort of your own home.
Their extended warranty policies make sure that if you do end up encountering an issue on any product, you won’t incur financial losses. In fact, you can get a replacement product in a short period. This sort of guarantee makes shopping from online platforms a breeze. This is a primary reason so many people are switching to shopping from online platforms.
Huge Variety And Selection
The online platforms around the world are growing exponentially in size, and that applies to the selection of products as well. As they get more popular, more and more brands sign up to sell their products on online platforms.
They have a wide range of products across many categories, divided and organized well. This helps you find exactly what you are looking for easily. You may even get software-generated recommendations for products you may need. This includes trailer hitch locks and many more.
Having a huge variety means that you can assess your preferences and choices. You can choose from a range of alternatives before purchasing. This is often not the case in most physical stores, where there is a limitation to the number of brands.
User Generated Reviews
Being able to read reviews from actual users of the product could prove to be very useful. Companies may often leave out some potential flaws or negatives in the product description.
But users who actually used the product can give honest and balanced feedback, which is useful to the buyers. You can take a decision unaffected by bias if you account for actual user experiences of the product you are looking for.
Being on the lookout for the right product can be challenging as there are so many good options. It can often be hard to narrow down the best products. Hopefully, this buying guide will help you pick from the best trailer hitch locks for your unique needs.
Another important aspect is picking the right place to buy the right product. We have extensively covered the benefits of going with online platforms. We hope that this article will be informative enough in aiding you to make the best purchase decisions in the future.